SUMMARY: To clean rooms and halls in hotel by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean, dust, wax, scrub, polish and service guest rooms daily in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Stock cart with guest room supplies at beginning of shift.
- Greet any and all guests with a “Good Morning” (or afternoon, evening).
- Replace linens on beds and replenish guest room supplies.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Rearrange furnishings, drapes and room accessories.
- Provide necessary linen and amenities to guests in accordance with the guest room legend.
- Leave the guest room in uniform arrangement as determined by the Executive Housekeeper and make sure the door is closed and the room is locked.
- Report any damage, hazards, repairs, and strangers in assigned areas.