The Laundry Attendant position is responsible for cleaning and monitoring the hotel linens and terry by washing, drying, and ironing. Timely providing the Housekeeping, Food and Beverage and Hotel with guest laundry needs. Using the highest regard for safety for themselves and others. Prior experience preferred.
- Identify stained or damaged items and determine status for repair, spot treatment, rewash, or discard.
- Inspect cleanliness of articles removed from the washer, dryer, or dry-cleaning machines and place in clean linen carts.
- Set dryer to designated times and temperatures based on fabrics contained in load.
- Remove lint and debris from dryer screens, dry cleaning filters, and drain trap after each load.
- Fold cleaned articles into designated size, either by hand or using folding machine