General Manager - Alpaca Chicken; 11 locations
Opportunities are throughout the Raleigh Durham Triangle
Do you have 5+ years of extensive food service management experience with 3+ years of multi-unit management experience?
Do you work well with all people, helping bring focus to their path to success?
Do you practice and exhibit calm, focused, and accountable leadership?
Do you actively consider the culture and core values when making critical decisions?
If so, we’d love to hear from you soon.
The General Manager is responsible for increasing sales and profits through financial management and leadership practice. He/she provides leadership, direction, and support to the AGM's and Supervisors with the overall goal of ensuring the effective operation and success of an Alpaca Chicken fast-service (QSR) restaurant.
Responsibilities may change, within the scope of the role, based on changing organizational growth and objectives. Personal quarterly goals and objectives will be developed. Fluency in Spanish is required to communicate with many of our employees.
Summary of Responsibility
- Maintains strong communication with the Area Operations Directors regarding all aspects of the operations.
- Maintain strong communication with other Store GM’s,
- Maintain strong communication with other departments including Catering, Administration, Sales and Events, Maintenance, IT, and Training.
- Responsible for directing the daily operations of the restaurant.
- Responsible for driving store sales and guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, retraining, and developing team members.
- Provide effective leadership, coaching, and management to improve the pace, focus, and efficacy of store staff.
- Budgets, store profitability, and cost controls.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Provide on-time Scheduling, food ordering, and inventory
- Food and Labor cost control
- Communication with property management, third-party vendors, and contractors
- Ensuring all staff are following company policy
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3-5 years of fast-casual restaurant management experience (required)
- At least 2 years of multi-unit quick service or fast-casual restaurant management experience (required)
- Proven track record driving sales and controlling expenses (required)
- Team member recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching (required)
- High school diploma or GED. (required)
- Proficient with laptop computers, Google Suite programs, Microsoft Office. (required)
- Upholds Company safety standards and core company values. (required)
- Proven strategic and effective communication skills, verbally and in writing, reflective of unique stakeholders (required)
- Able and willing to work a regular workweek of 50 - 55 hours. (required)
- Able and willing to work nights and weekends as well as periodic holidays. (required)
- Drivers license and reliable transportation. (required)
Strongly Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bilingual in English and Spanish. (strongly preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in business or hospitality management (strongly preferred)
- P&L and budgeting experience (preferred)
- Must have strong moral principles whilst having the ability to hold others accountable and follow through with necessary disciplinary actions
- Serve-Safe Certified (strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws as well as local health and sanitation laws and regulations (strongly preferred)