The DoubleTree by Hilton Greensboro is seeking a House Attendant to join our exceptional Housekeeping team.
Do you have houseperson experience? If you do, come talk to us about joining our team!!
This person will be responsible for cleaning public areas of the hotel and assisting room attendants.
This position assure cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers, stairwells, and public vending areas, in order to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and quality service for our guests!
We look forward to speaking with you!!!
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors.
- Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
- Obtain amenities and supplies for room attendants.
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
- Assist room with removal of trash and linen from guest rooms during high occupancy turnover.
- Respond to guest questions.
- Provide guest assistance, directions and information as requested.
- Good communication and excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of stain removal and chemical cleaning agents, and operation of different types of equipment.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time. Lifting may including equipment or furniture weighing up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions from supervisor.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location