We are searching for a creative, seasoned, innovative Executive Chef/Kitchen Manager to join our culinary team. The Executive Chef/Kitchen Manager is responsible for all food preparation, production and control for our food and beverage outlets including our event space. This person must be guest and team member focused.
Examples of Duties:
- Hire, train, supervise, schedule and participate in activities of chefs, cooks and other personnel involved in preparing, cooking and presentation of food in accordance with productivity standards, cost controls and forecasted needs.
- Create and implement new menu items based upon food trend and regional tastes. Develop innovative menu selections for banquets.
- Interact with guests and analyze guest feedback to ensure satisfaction with all food and beverage items.
- Monitor staff performance, product quality and production flow; foster improvements to increase efficiency and a positive guest experience.
- Audit food items to ensure consistency in quality and freshness and to adhere to all health code requirements.
- Enforce all safety procedures and cleanliness throughout the kitchen area.
- Develop staff and conduct educational training and informational meetings.
- Control food and other kitchen costs. Assist with annual food and kitchen budget.
- Monitor all food outlets to oversee production flow and presentation.
- Maintain proper staffing levels based on the needs of the business.
- Bachelor's Degree or degree from an accredited Culinary Institution.
- Must have three years' experience as an Executive Chef preferably in a hotel or banquet facility.
- ServSafe Certified.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location